The ArmourShell has been designed, manufactured and tested to address and combat the existing and potential methods used by even the most determined would be thief. The Armourshell is the product of choice for those who require the ultimate answer to their security needs. No expense was spared when designing & producing this pedigree locking system; its features include a body made from a lightweight yet durable Alloy with an anodised black finish. It uses a high security, low maintenance locking system which incorporates a semi-automatic hardened steel locking bolt that’s durable enough to handle frequent use without failing.
The unique design of the angled body is designed to deflect direct blows from a hammer, its inter-locking (anti-jemmy) rear body prevents the doors from being crowbarred/ jemmied apart and on the side door the 45 degree shell body chamfer allows the Armourshell to close to a gap of 3mm which further enhances protection to the systems locking bolt. The shells also incorporate hardened steel/ anti-drill inserts in the lock bodies to prevent circumventing of the locking system. The shell is finished in a high quality anodised black to prevent corrosion in the harshest of environments and included in all kits are bespoke internal reinforcing fixing plates to achieve the securest mount possible. The Armourshell has been attack tested and is Thatcham accredited.
- High Security Low Maintenance Semi-Automatic System
- Unique Angled Body Deflects Blows from a Hammer
- Inter-Locking (Anti Jemmy) Rear Body
- 45 Degree Side Door Body Chamfer Allows the Armourshell to fit Side Doors
- Hardened Steel, Anti-Drill Inserts in the Lock Bodies
- Anti Pick Lock & Hardened Steel Bolt
- High Quality Anodised Finish
- Effective Yet Cosmetically Discreet
- Thatcham Accredited
Product Protected By Design Rights