This passively armed, OBD Port electronic immobiliser disarms both Can-bus feeds to the OBD port upon turning off the ignition.
The OBD Port is re-activated by passing a uniquely coded transponder, in the form of a card, across a hidden receptor that only the vehicle owner knows where it is located. This means the OBD Port cannot be used to overcome the vehicle immobiliser and / or clone blank keys or be used to start keyless entry vehicles.
The transponder code can be registered via Secure My Code if desired
- Supplied with one credit card and one tag type transponder
- Stops key cloning and the use of electronic bypass devices
- Close range transponder allowing the reader to be installed covertly behind a plastic interior trim
- Utilises a Thatcham Approved Category 2 Immobiliser
- Resin bonded small ECU with all black security wiring, flashing LED, pin code override
- Isolates OBD Port/ECU communication
- For fleet operators, override codes can be registered with ‘Secure My Code’ system
Product Protected By Design Rights