Spare Wheel Protection
The SpareLock has been developed to specifically address and combat the growing problem of spare wheel theft from Commercial Vehicles. Whilst many people do not fully recognise this problem, those who have experienced it appreciate the average cost for replacing the wheel/tyre and repairing the damage caused by the theft to be around £380.00 (without adding work time lost whilst the vehicle is off the road).
Many vehicle operators believe the only way to stop their vehicle spare wheels being stolen is to remove them and either store them back at a depot (no good if you get a flat whilst out) or store them inside the vehicle (reducing the carrying capacity of the vehicle and becoming a potentially fatal hazard as a shifting load).
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Bespoke Locking System - with One Person Operation
- Utilises Existing Lowering Mechanism for Easy Operation.
- Great Visual Deterrent
- Maintenance Free—Internal Locking/Unlocking
- Means Spare Wheel Doesn’t Have to be In Load Area [Hazard- Shifting Load] or Left at Depot [No Good if you get a Puncture]
Product Protected By Design Rights