DeadLocks have been used with great success in the industry for many years and still tend to be the preferred option for many users. Operated by a high security key, the deadlock is a secondary mortise lock that acts independently to the Volkswagen LT GEN2 ’s locking system. It works by throwing a dead bolt into a specially designed keep by the turn of the key, enabling optimum vehicle security upon engagine. All our brackets have been designed by our in-house R&D department and then manufactured to our specification; whilst some of the keeps fit multiple vehicles we don’t try to limit the number of brackets we offer with a ‘one fits all’ policy.
- Door specific kits & bespoke keeps enable optimum security
- Manual locking; independent to VolkswagenLT GEN2 ’s locking system
- The largest deadbolt throw from any supplier
- Anti-drill, anti-pick, high security & low maintenance cylinders can be supplied keyed alike
- Master key systems available
- Mul-t-lock 835 series / ISEO R6 Profiles offered